Saturday, December 05, 2009

Where's the Mojo????

I am sitting here is my basement/studio trying to work and nothing is coming to me. Instead I have been checking out blogs and just doing nothing. I did however manage to get another 4 layouts out and really wish that I could just bang out a few more. Maybe I am getting old or it could be the fact that I am tired these days. Yesterday I ended up falling asleep at 9pm. Tris and I were watching a Christmas movie (Christmas with the Krane's) and sure enough I watch maybe 15 minutes I fell asleep. Poor guy watched it all on his own.

I had a super busy day today. Did a couple of arrangements to go out, went shopping for some Christmas stuff and went out to coffee with a good friend of mine Nikki from Posh Styling. She has become a wonderful friend. We met about 2 years ago and it has been a great business and personal friendship. I am truly grateful that she has come into my life. I am many wonderful friends to be thankful for.

In only 8 days my sister and I will be again heading to Ste. Anne's Spa. I am so looking forward to it. I will again make sure to bring my camera and take some wonderful pictures to share wit all of you.

As for Dr. Poon I have an appointment on Tuesday morning. I am looking forward to hearing what I have lost. I always look forward to my appointments with him as usually they are a wonderful experience. I say usually because sometimes I am disappointed for not working harder. Like I always say I am in no rush because the turtle always wins the race.

I better get myself to bed. I have to get some sleep and see if tomorrow morning my mojo returns. Lets keep our fingers crossed. I have my final projects for 2Gals due. Yes, you heard me right. 2Gals has sold their business as of January. Denise (a design team member) has purchased the company. I after so many years will no longer be on the design team. I am looking forward to doing other things like maybe apply for other teams which before I was unable to. This is will be great as sometimes you need the new items and a different style in order to keep going. I am looking forward to the new challenges that await me.

Off I go and will return tomorrow.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

If you got four layouts done then that's not too bad. I will be lucky if I get anything done at all this month. My stuff will be going away this week and not coming back out until after Christmas. Sad.